Magical, Macabre And Mysterious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, look around. Make a profile and say hello :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These are the rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freak
Admin
Freak

These are the rules Empty
PostSubject: These are the rules   These are the rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:20 am

1. No God modding!
    God modding is when your character is somehow invulnerable, you're characters CAN die, they CAN get hurt. You can dodge some attacks but you CANNOT dodge ALL attacks.
2. Be original
    Make characters that are yours. I don't want to see characters ripped from books or TV shows or anything published. You can make characters that look or act similar but they must have (at least) their names changed.
3. Show respect
    Everyone is here to have fun, I don't want to see any fighting between members out of character. If for some reason you are upset with another member try to settle it civilly or come to me and I will settle it. No members are better than any others, treat each other with respect.

If I have any rules to add I will add them as new topics so you will know if the list has been modified.
Back to top Go down
https://magimacamyst.board-directory.net

These are the rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical, Macabre And Mysterious :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: